- All guests must be at least 10 years old, and customers ages 10-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All guests must adhere to all rules, policies, and staff instructions.
- We reserve the right to refuse service and revoke axe throwing privileges to anyone at any time, with no refunds.
- All axe throwers must wear closed toe shoes. Sandals and flip flops are not allowed.
- All guests must fill out and sign their own Liability Waiver prior to participating.
- We supply and maintain the throwing hatchets. No outside hatchets or knives may be brought into the facility.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought on the premises at any time.
- No smoking, e-cigarettes or vaping allowed on premises
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
All payments for deposits, merchandise, and gift cards are final and no refunds will be processed.
1170 Dekalb Ave
Sycamore, IL 60178
WEDNESDAY 5:00pm – 9:00pm
THURSDAY 5:00pm – 10:00pm
FRIDAY 5:00pm – 11:00pm
SATURDAY 1:00pm – 11:00pm
SUNDAY 1:00pm – 9:00pm